Master of Science Program in Applied Statistics (Business Analytics and Intelligence : BA&I)
Value of Studying Business Analytics and Intelligence
● Business Analytics and Intelligence (BA&I) program was radically modernized from our own previous Business Analytics and Research (BA&R) program to reflect the cutting-edge practices and frontier of knowledge on business analytics and intelligence as well as big data technology.
● Our BA&I program integrates business administration, statistics, computer sciences, and information technology in order to transform data into information and then renovate information into business intelligence and ultimately convert business intelligence into competitive advantage through evidence-based strategic formulation.
● Curricular design philosophy focuses on business problems and solutions to align with business requirements using quantitative analysis, statistical analysis, data mining, mach
● BA&I aims at developing business analyst, business modeler และ business strategist to shape up knowledge-based economy.
Does Business Analytics and Intelligence Program Suit You?
This major is designed for science and social science bachelor graduates who are interested in business analytics, data mining, data analysis, research, and information technology for management. Thus, it is suitable for:
Students who want to learn important theories (not emphasize mathematical and statistical proofs and formulas) and focus on practical application in research, business analytics, data mining, data analysis, and customer relation management.
Students are not required to have high level of knowledge in information technology and programming.
- Business Analysts, Business Strategists
- Strategic Planner, Business Modeler
- Data Scientist, Data Analyst
- Quantitative Business Analyst
- Statistician, Marketing Researcher
- Business Executive
(2-year study duration)
Regular program: minimum 14 courses (42 credits)
Special program: minimum 14 courses (42 credits)
Preliminary Courses (3-6 credits)
- Big Data Wearhousing
Foundation Courses (6 credits)
- Statistical Analysis
- Statistical Information Technology
Major Courses (24 credits)
- Research Methodology and Inquiry Skills
- Strategic Analytics and Intelligence
- Marketing Analytics and Intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management Analytics and Intelligence
- Financial Analytics and Intelligence
- Quantitative Risk Analytics and Intelligence
- Statistical Graphics and Data Visualization
- Human Resource Management Analytics and Intelligence
Thesis (12 credits) Or Elective Courses (9 credits)
And Independent Study (3 credits)
Available Elective Courses
- Supply Chain Analytics and Intelligence
- Business Analytics Software
- Spatial Data Analysis
- Behavioral Finance
- Multi-Level Modeling
- Social Network and Media Analysis
- Revenue Management
- Database Design and Management: Practical Approach
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Other courses